TERMS & CONDITIONS
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance
Schedule to Terms of Entry
|Name of Promotion||Mountain Goat GOAT Very Enjoyable Beer up to $15 cashback offer|
|Permit numbers||NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30883|
SA Permit No. T18/2286
|Promoter||Asahi Premium Beverages Pty Ltd|
ABN 49 077 568 480
50 Swann Drive
Laverton VIC 3028
HELPLINE: 1800 244 054
|Relevant States||NSW, ACT, SA, QLD, VIC, TAS, WA (excluding northern WA region).
|Entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents (excluding NT and northern WA region) aged 18 years+ and who fulfil the claim requirements.|
|Entry Restrictions||Must be aged 18 years+
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
Wholesalers and retailers are not eligible.
|Promotion Period||Starts: 9.00am 04/3/19
Ends: 11:59pm 31/3/19
Or while stocks last, whichever is sooner
All times are Melbourne times.
No claims will be accepted after this time.
|Entry Mechanic||To enter the Promotion, claimants must during the Promotion Period:
1) purchase a 6pk or 24pk case of Mountain Goat GOAT Very Enjoyable Beer from a liquor licensed store (excl. online purchases) in any Relevant State (Qualifying Purchase) and keep purchase receipt; then
2) visit the Website to complete the claim form online including personal details and uploading their purchase receipt to claim up to $15 cash back (Gift) on their purchase, while Gift stocks last.
Residential address only. No PO Boxes allowed. Receipt required to claim.
Computer generated claims will not be accepted.
Claims will be processed on a first in basis.
The first 3,000 entrants who submit a valid claim will receive $15 which will be deposited in their nominated bank account or PayPal account. Allow up to 4 weeks for funds to be deposited into nominated account.
If a claimant paid less than $15 for a 6 pack Qualifying Purchase, they will receive an amount that is equivalent to the purchase price that they paid, as shown on their receipt (for example, if a claimant’s receipt shows that the purchase price of a 6 pack was $14, their Gift amount will be $14).
FOR ALL CLAIMS, retain copies of receipts for the Qualifying Purchase (which clearly shows the store name, location, date and product(s) purchased) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries or claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a Gift.
Maximum of one (1) entry/claim per person per day. All entries/claims submitted by a winner may be validated by the Promoter prior to a Gift being awarded.
See Gift Details for further information.
|Maximum Number of Entries||Multiple claims are permitted, subject to Clause 22 and the following:
(a) only one (1) claim is permitted per Qualifying Purchase (and no receipt sharing is allowed);
(b) a maximum of one (1) claim will be accepted per receipt (regardless of the number of Qualifying Purchases featured on that receipt being greater than one (1));
(c) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements;
(d) unrecognised receipt (or invoice) numbers will be deemed invalid; and
(e) a maximum of one (1) claim per person per day.
Any claim that in the Promoter’s opinion is:
• based on a shared receipt; or
• lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including but not limited to the use of a competition entry service,
will be void and at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, renders all of an entrant’s entries invalid and he/she will forfeit his/her right to any Gift.
Entrants must retain a copy of store receipt(s) /invoice(s) as proof of purchase for all entries/claims. Receipt(s)/invoice(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase. Receipt(s)/invoice(s) must show that the purchase was made during the Promotion Period but prior to entry. Failure to provide the Promotional Materials when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, render all of an entrant’s entries invalid and forfeit their right to any Gift.
|Gift Details||Each Gift is up to $15 deposited into the Gift recipient’s nominated bank account or PayPal account.
The Promoter will not be liable for any incorrect bank account details provided by a claimant.
|Total Number of Gifts||3,000 Gifts|
|Total Value of Gift Pool||up to $45,000 (inc GST)|
|Notification of Gift Recipient(s)||Gift recipients will be notified in writing (by email) once their claim has been verified|
|Gift Claim date:||Gifts must be claimed by 30/6/19|
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance
Terms of Entry
- These terms must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines terminology used in these Terms of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Entry. Where there is any inconsistency between the Schedule and these terms, the Schedule prevails.
- Entry is open only to Entrants of the Relevant States/Territories who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any). Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Wholesalers and retailers are also ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
- If this Promotion involves entry via a promotion phone line, the maximum cost of a call to the Promotion phone line is 55 cents (inc GST) except that higher rates may apply from mobile or public phones. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the bill payer’s permission prior to entering.
- The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific condition does not constitute a waiver of that condition or of the Terms of Entry in general.
- Gift/s are as specified in the Gift Details. The total Gift pool is specified in the Total Gift Pool section of the Schedule.
- All entries/claims and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Promotion, become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that she/he has the right to transfer these to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this Promotion and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
- Incomplete claims and/or claims that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel a Gift or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a Gift to a claimant and their companion/s if the entrant or claimant (or their companion/s), in the opinion of the Promoter, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate (or of the business of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate), is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol#block-views-block-file-attachments-content-block-1
- At the Promoter’s request, Gift recipients must participate in, and where relevant must procure that their companion/s participate in, all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or the receiving of any Gift, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Promotion, or in taking or using any Gift, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such image, broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a Gift recipient is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s claim and proceed as if that entrant had not participated in the Promotion.
- The Gift recipients will be notified as stated in the Notification of Gift Recipients section of the Schedule.
- If any Gift is not claimed in accordance with these Terms of Entry, the relevant claim will be deemed invalid. Any unclaimed Gift/s post the Gift Claim Date will be distributed at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Gifts and participation in this Promotion are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the Gift, as applicable.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of Gifts.
- Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name, and only use one (1) name for all entries submitted to the Promotion; there can be only one (1) email address and one (1) residential address used in connection with an entrant’s name. Where the Promoter reasonably believes an entrant has entered the Promotion using more than one (1) name, one (1) email address or one (1) residential address, all affected entries will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request participants/claimants to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the participant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a Gift and any information submitted by the participant in entering the Promotion before issuing a Gift. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, the claimant’s entry will become invalid. A Gift will only be awarded following any validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries/claims from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry/claim process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has received a Gift that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Gift, even if the Promoter has announced them as a valid entrant and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Gift.
- Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable (except as set out in these Conditions of Entry). In the event for any reason a Gift recipient does not take an element of any Gift at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Gift will be forfeited by the Gift recipient. Where a Gift is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Gift another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries/claims, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant State/Territory, if required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receiving of Gifts. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Where the Promotion is administered on Facebook, entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.